Keegan Chiropractic brings back pain relief to residents of Ashburn and the surrounding areas of Sterling, Leesburg, and Brambleton. Proudly serving these Virginia communities, our Ashburn chiropractor, Dr. Keegan, delivers a holistic approach to back pain relief. If you are struggling with lower back pain or any other back pain that is prohibiting you from enjoying your daily activities, please contact us for an evaluation and pain relief. Dr. Keegan discovers the cause of your back pain to eliminate the source. This way, your symptoms disappear and you are less likely to experience back pain in the future. All of our services work together to ease your discomfort and strengthen your core. We may also show you where to make lifestyle changes to support a healthy posture.
Dr. Keegan Delivers Back Pain Relief
Chiropractic care is the perfect healing choice when you are searching for back pain relief focusing on aligning your spine to eliminate back pain caused by a variety of reasons such as:
- Auto accident injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Slip and falls
- Overuse injuries
- Spinal abnormalities
- Herniated discs
- Poor posture
- Spinal stenosis
- Weight gain
- Degenerating discs
These conditions are all alleviated through chiropractic care. After Dr. Keegan examines your spine and possibly uses x-rays for a better understanding of your spine’s health, he sets up a care plan to start eliminating your back pain immediately. Your care plan may include a combination of the following services:
- Chiropractic adjustments- a gentle positioning of your vertebrae ease your upper and lower back pain. Dr. Keegan removes pressure off the nerves and discs so your body begins to heal and you are pain-free.
- Ultrasound- if your back pain is muscular related, we may use ultrasounds to reduce inflammation and help with healing.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation- our EMS process is also an effective way to eliminate back pain caused by a muscle injury. EMS provides small electrical impulses to contract and strengthen muscles.
- Laser therapy- our cold lasers reach deep layers of muscle tissue to encourage repair.
- Orthotics- if your lower back pain is caused by an issue in your feet, we may recommend orthotics to restore muscular balance.
- Weight loss- our Take Shape for Life program supports your weight loss through exercise and healthy eating.
Contact our Chiropractor in Ashburn Today
The staff at Keegan Chiropractic want you to experience the healing benefits of our natural back pain relief treatments. Our holistic approach eliminates unwanted side effects from medications or surgeries. Instead, our non-invasive techniques work with your body’s natural healing abilities to repair herniated discs, sciatica, muscle strains, spinal abnormalities and more. If you have recently been injured while playing sports, at work or in an auto accident, let Dr. Keegan examine you and prevent lasting pain. Our consultations for new patients are free and we look forward to sharing chiropractic care with you.
To schedule an appointment or for answers to your questions, please call us today at (703) 858-3500.