At Keegan Chiropractic Sports & Wellness Clinic patients find successful healing from non-invasive and natural treatments with our chiropractor in Ashburn, VA, Dr. Shawn Keegan, who not only specializes in treating naturally occurring conditions of the musculoskeletal system but also has a comprehensive background in treating sports injuries. Using a wide range of available treatments and therapies, Dr. Keegan helps patients every day who suffer from an extensive list of both naturally occurring and injury-related conditions including:
- Back Pain and Neck Pain – The two most common reasons patients begin seeing a chiropractor, back or neck pain affect most people throughout their lives. These conditions can be the symptoms of a number of musculoskeletal issues including whiplash, repetitive motion, vertebral subluxation, muscle tension due to strain or stress, degenerative disc disease, bulging or herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and arthritis. Chiropractic care treats these conditions by naturally relieving stress from the spine, nervous system, and local muscle groups, reducing pain and accelerating healing.
- Headaches and Migraines – A wellness plan of chiropractic care and additional therapies successfully treat tension headaches and migraines without the use of pain medications, as these conditions both are often related to musculoskeletal problems. Patients report immediate relief and reduced frequency, severity, and duration of future headaches with ongoing treatment.
- Sciatica – This painful and debilitating condition occurs when the sciatic nerve becomes pinched by a subluxated vertebrae. Chiropractic care removes pressure from this nerve, relieving pain and restoring normal nerve function.
- Arm and Hand Pain – Also known as cervical radiculopathy, a subluxation of the upper spine can sometimes lead to symptoms resembling sciatica in the arms and hands such as tingling, numbness, and shooting pain.
- Sprains and Strains – When muscles or tendons are sprained or torn, it leads to inflammation, pain, and scar tissue if left untreated. Chiropractic care reduces inflammation and returns muscles and joints to a normal range of motion.
- Auto Accident, Work, or Sports Injuries – Every body and every injury is unique, but chiropractic care provides a group of treatments, therapies, and rehabilitative exercise to pinpoint each injury and provide the best possible path to pain relief, healing, and the prevention of future injury.
- Chronic Pain and Systemic Disorders – Chiropractic care not only treats specific problems, but also helps promote the body’s overall wellness, improving systems such as the circulatory, nervous, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems, which results in an overall improvement in the body’s function. This leads to relief from chronic pain conditions and an overall improvement in our patients’ quality of life.
Contact our Ashburn Chiropractor Today
Whether you suffer from frequent headaches, unbearable neck pain, debilitating back pain, or a sports or auto accident related injury, our Ashburn chiropractor, Dr. Keegan can help you start feeling better right away. Contact our office at (703) 858-3500 to improve your quality of life with a complimentary new patient consultation. We look forward to meeting with you!